Saturday, June 19, 2010

One More Night's Sleep

I have one more night's sleep then I'm off bright and early to catch my 1 o'clock flight. I'm packed and ready to go. I still have some jitters in me, not to sure if it's excitement or uncertainty. I know I should look at this trip as a learning experience and go to China with an open and positive mind. I'm just not looking forward to the plane ride. It's so freaking long.
So, tonight, hopefully I'll be getting a good nights rest. I think I've prepared myself as much as possible, minus the knowledge of mandarin and squatting. But hopefully, I'll get help with that (minus the squatting). I'm going to update as much as possible. I'm going to be writing on the plane, and post my post as soon as I get internet.
So, wish me goodluck! I'll be arriving in Beijing at 2ish am Pacific time, 5ish pm China time. So, if you get a phone call late at night, it might be from me, haha! (Just joking, but it might be as soon as I get a calling card!)
Ok, so the next time I'll be writing will be up in the air on an airplane headed for Beijing!
China, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. heyyyy. hope the flight as good! you should be there by now :) was going to call you before your flight, but i didn't think you would bring your phone cuz of the roaming charges. EMAIL ME. :)
    <3 <3

    - louisa

    ReplyDelete